Sunday, December 9, 2007

hihi-petshop

Hi again,
It is a rainy afternoon at Singapore.It was so strange like it was : Morning very cloudy then Early Afternoon raining then sunny then raining and now the rain has stopped.But i reckon it is going to rain again some time soon.Here is a little story on my visit to a pet shop last Friday.It all started when my sister told me that a there was a pet shop in Holland Village which had parrots,birds,fish,cat,rabbit,hamsters,dog and guenie pig.Sorry I don't know how to spell it but as told came true.I was so excited when i saw all the animals.The dogs were Papilions and there were dozens of different types of cat.I was not excited when i saw that the talking parrot was sleeping but was happy when i saw the other birds were chirping.i think that the talking parrot is very old in the way that its feathers are not very bright anymore.Well this must be the shortest post i will ever write but hey if this is short go to my old blog at www.candymilkshake.blogspot.com
Well
byebye

No comments: