Friday, December 7, 2007

My School Life

Hi,I Isabella,
I am 9 but going to be ten in the upcoming year.I guess you could say my studies are good but they are actually just average.The most surprising thing is that i made it to one of the top classes known as Faith4.There are 4 top classes which are Charity , Faith , Grace , Hope. I was so sad when i heard that my best buddies were all going to a different class then me....but i had to overcome the fact that things turned out that way.The most surprising thing was that my most best buddy who was top in class compared to me she was 1/39 i was 24/39.She actually got into the same class as me!
But most of my buddies were really scared as they thought that they were in classes just one range below but as supervised by teachers and principal we were told that there were 4 top classes but my Buddy Reiko felt just worse.Me and my bud Enkainia
(I know it is a strange name but ore info later) told her that it was nothing as told by my form teachers in the past few years that it does not matter how well you do it is how much you put into it.She did not buy it, that made me feel guilty,the fact that i was boasting of getting into Faith.Well at least we did the best we could. Now back to Enkainia that is a Hebrew name they created it after the name Elkanah. Also from the bible.At first I called her Encania until i found out how to actually pronounce her name i laughed and giggled.Well this is goin to be the start of something new for next year and the years to come.I am going to Malaysia tonight for a shopping Spree and for a dinner.I hope my Mother will help me buy a NEW CELLPHONE but yeah don,t think that wish would come through.Will be online again SOON like on monday or so .
See you soon,
Merry Christmas,
Isabella oh yeah and happy holidays
5.10 p.m.
7 December
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

No comments: